Fashion | Music | DIY Projects

Sunday, April 20, 2014

So it's finally that time. Yes, I'm talking about festival season! Sadly, I wasn't able to go to Coachella this year. However, I've been keeping track of everything Coachella related. From the performances to concert-goers and their fashion choices, I've got you covered right here, right now!

Fashion

What better way to start off this post than with the Queen of Coachella herself? Vanessa Hudgens is absolute perfection. Every year I look forward to seeing Vanessa's outfits because she's always killing it! The reason why she's my favorite is because she truly captures the essence of what the whole Coachella festival is about: good vibes and good times :)

Another one of my favorites from Coachella this year was Rita Ora. Before heading to NYC, Rita was spotted weekend one at Coachella rocking this flirty see-through maxi dress. Along with her signature red lipstick, she looked absolutely stunning.

Oh, Katy... I love you, but all I can say is WHY?! From the slime colored hair to her unflattering wardrobe choices, she looks a hot mess. These outfits scream grandma going to the pool with her grandchildren rather than a gorgeous 29 year old at a music festival.

Performances

I don't know about you, but Pharrell's set was one of my favorites this year. I've been a huge fan of his for years. Before his song "Happy" blew up all around the world, I feel like his talent often went unnoticed. Anywho, back to Coachella. Did you see when he brought out Gwen Stefani on stage?! If not, check out the video below. This was Gwen's first performance after having a baby, and that sh*t was bananas!


Ahh, last but not least: EDM. Who doesn't like dance music? DJ's sure know how to put on a good show. All of the lights and special effects gives us concert-goers an unforgettable experience. Check out Calvin Harris performing his hit song "Summer" here:

Sound Off!

Who were your favorite performances at Coachella this year? Whether if you were actually there to experience it (I'm so jealous, btw haha) or if you just kept yourself up to date with YouTube like I did, I wanna hear from you! As always, thank you for reading. I'll try my best to post more often for you all.
xo, Lisette M.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisette! I'm agree with you about Vanessa and Katy Perry. Katty Perry dresses like an aunt!!! Ah,ah,ah.....Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie Perry didn't take her wardrobe people with her, that's why! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About us

I am a 18 year old fashion student from NYC. Lover of all things fashion and beauty related. The main reason why I started this blog was to share my creativity and ideas with those who have similar interests. Thank you for reading xo

Contact us

Twitter: @ohsnapitzlizzie Instagram: @ohsnapitzlizzie