Fashion | Music | DIY Projects

Friday, March 21, 2014

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but for me it feels so good to say that Spring is FINALLY here! Although the weather here in NYC is a bit bipolar, I'm still very excited for this upcoming season. During Fashion Week I gained a bunch of inspiration from many talented designers. I would love to get the chance to wear any of those designs I saw on that runway, but I don't have that kind of money. If you're in a similar situation, then you're definitely in the right place! You don't have to spend thousands of dollars to look good. Today I put together some of my favorite looks from Fashion Week along with some alternative pieces so that you can rock a similar look for a fraction of the original price! Enjoy :)


At New York Fashion Week, Nigerian designer Maki Oh wow'd me with her fun and sporty collection. I instantly fell in love with her interesting cut outs and amazing silhouettes. Since crop tops and sporty clothing seem to be a huge trend this season, I decided to start this post off with one of her looks below:

Maki Oh Spring 2014 - Get The Look




Another huge trend I've been seeing amongst several designers are matching two piece sets, which I'm loving btw! Whether it's a print or a solid color, I find this trend to be extremely cute. Throwing on these sets will instantly give a very clean and effortless look. Check out this look from the Nicole Miller Spring 2014 fashion show and see how you could recreate this look for much less:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About us

I am a 18 year old fashion student from NYC. Lover of all things fashion and beauty related. The main reason why I started this blog was to share my creativity and ideas with those who have similar interests. Thank you for reading xo

Contact us

Twitter: @ohsnapitzlizzie Instagram: @ohsnapitzlizzie