Fashion | Music | DIY Projects

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Guess who's back.. back again? Lizzie's back, tell a friend. Haha, sorry I've been MIA! I've been pretty busy lately. However, I've decided that I'm going to commit to this blog and post every Wednesday and Sunday. (YAY!)

Anywho, I'm sure you've all heard of WCW. (Women Crush Wednesday) I normally post my girl crushes on instagram and twitter, but for the sake of this blog I've decided to switch things up a bit. Say hello to the newest edition to my blog: STYLE CRUSH WEDNESDAYS! Every week I'll be posting a few pictures of females whose style inspires me most. Without further ado, here are my style crushes for this week:

First up is..

Selena Gomez

As you could have probably guessed by my Best Dressed list for 2013, I'm a huge fan of Sel's style. More specifically, her street style. Her candid photos are probably my favorite photos of her because she always looks amazing. These candids show off her super cute and laid back style. The best part is that most of these outfits could easily be recreated with anything you have in your closet!

Next up...

Nazanin Mandi


Ah, the beautiful Nazanin Mandi. If you're not familiar with her, I'm guessing you live under a rock. She is a model who is also the girlfriend to the R&B singer Miguel. I've been following her on both instagram and twitter for a while, and I'm pretty much obsessed. What I admire about her style is that it's very similar to mine.. fun and edgy. She's not afraid to push the limits when it comes to fashion, and I don't blame her. With a face and body like hers, I would too.

Lastly...

Kylie Jenner


Everyone is always talking about Kendall, but I personally prefer Kylie. (Please don't hate me! lol) Although she tends to dress a lot older than her age, I think she looks fab. Even big sister, Kim looks to her for fashion advice!

& that concludes this week's picks for SCW. Let me know what you think of this new segment. Should I continue it? As always, thanks for reading. xo, Lisette M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About us

I am a 18 year old fashion student from NYC. Lover of all things fashion and beauty related. The main reason why I started this blog was to share my creativity and ideas with those who have similar interests. Thank you for reading xo

Contact us

Twitter: @ohsnapitzlizzie Instagram: @ohsnapitzlizzie