Fashion | Music | DIY Projects

Wednesday, January 1, 2014




As a continuation to my last post: Best & Worst Dressed FEMALES of 2013, here are some of the best dressed male celebrities as well as those who need a little bit more help. Please remember that just because I consider someone "worst dressed" does not mean that I don't like them as an artist. Everything said below is based off my personal opinion. Thanks for reading!
- Lisette M.

 #1:

I know many of you may remember Avan Jogia from the hit Nickelodeon show, Victorious. Although Victorious was pretty much Avan's breakout role, his newest role as Danny Desai on Twisted showcases how talented he REALLY is. I've had my eye on him for the past couple of years and have come to the realization that he has an amazing sense of style. Avan is one of those guys who could literally throw anything on and still look hot handsome!

 

  #2: Kanye West

Okay, anyone who knows me personally knows that I'm not a very big fan of Kanye. However, I can't deny his talent nor his incredible taste in fashion. His style has changed and progressed over the years and I love it. Also, can I just address the fact that he does a great job dressing Kim too. Let's be honest, we all know that Kim never dressed this stylish until after she started dating Mr. West. Props to them.

 

& The Worst Dressed... 

John Mayer

I like you John, but that suit has to go. It's a nice shade of blue, but it is just a bit much.. don't you think? Overall, he has been slacking when it comes to fashion. Appearance isn't everything, but at a red carpet event you should try a bit harder. At the end of the day, who am I to judge? Katy Perry is in love with him, so he's still winning.

Riff Raff

 


I'm trying not to laugh while writing this, but seriously man.. what are you wearing?! You see, Riff Raff is a pretty funny character. Personality wise I think he's hilarious. He has a very unique style, one that isn't exactly considered fashionable. As strange as it may sound, his style actually suits him. So in a way, it's acceptable.. at least for him.


Who do YOU think should have made the list? Let me know your opinions in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About us

I am a 18 year old fashion student from NYC. Lover of all things fashion and beauty related. The main reason why I started this blog was to share my creativity and ideas with those who have similar interests. Thank you for reading xo

Contact us

Twitter: @ohsnapitzlizzie Instagram: @ohsnapitzlizzie