Fashion | Music | DIY Projects

Wednesday, January 1, 2014




 Hello everyone and Happy New Year!! 2013 has been full of such amazing and memorable moments, one being celebrity fashion. Half of you reading are probably thinking "YES! Bring on the list of best & worst dressed!" while the other half are probably saying, "Well, why do you even care what they're wearing? It's not your body." Yes, that's correct. I understand everyone has their own personal style. That being said, in no way am I trying to offend anybody. The reason for me writing this post is just to express my favorite and least favorite outfits worn by celebrities during 2013. Just because I'm not too crazy about someone's outfit, doesn't mean that I don't like them. No hate, just love. Note: I left out a whole lot of people because I didn't want to make this post longer than it already was lol.. As always, thank you for reading!
- Lisette M.

 Best Dressed 

"I'm the girl you want to take home to your parents, not for the night."


If I had the option to raid anyone's closet, it would be Selena's because she has such an amazing style. From photoshoots, to stage outfits, to her everyday fashion, she is always wearing the cutest things. Even on her "bummy" days, she still looks pretty and it's kinda depressing. Damn you Gomez, do you ever take an ugly picture?! She's a beautiful person inside and out. Selena manages to dress her age and look hot without looking trashy. Stay fabulous Sel!


 "I was always very comfortable with who I was. Confident. I’ve never looked at my body in a negative way."


J.Lo.. I don't even know where to start with her. I grew up listening to her music and she never fails to amaze me. She may be 44, but she looks no different than what she did 20 years ago. Her body is to die for! I hope I look even half as good as that when I'm a mom too!


 
 "Just wear whatever makes you feel comfortable."

The winners of UK X-Factor 2011: Jade, Perrie, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne. Words can't explain how much I adore these girls. I had the honor of meeting them and it was one of my favorite moments of 2013. Not only are they extremely talented, but they also have a very unique sense of fashion. I love how they're not afraid to just be themselves and wear whatever they want. That is why I just HAD to add them to my best dressed list. 
  

Worst Dressed 

 


As much as it pains me to say this, because yes I do actually like Ke$ha; her style choices obviously weren't the greatest this year. Don't get me wrong, she did have some good days, like at the 2013 American Music Awards. Aside from that she just hasn't really "wowed" me.

Do I really need to explain myself with this one? Florence Welch is talented indeed, but someone please get her a better stylist!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About us

I am a 18 year old fashion student from NYC. Lover of all things fashion and beauty related. The main reason why I started this blog was to share my creativity and ideas with those who have similar interests. Thank you for reading xo

Contact us

Twitter: @ohsnapitzlizzie Instagram: @ohsnapitzlizzie