Fashion | Music | DIY Projects

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hey lovelies, thanks for checking out my blog. As February 14th is right around the corner, I've decided to put together a few outfits to give you all a little inspiration for Valentine's Day this year. I know some people don't even like to consider Valentine's Day an actual holiday, but let's face it.. us girls like to love to find any reason to dress up, and this is one of them! Whether you have a Valentine or not, there's no reason why you should let that bring you down. If you're gonna look good for someone, look good for yourself! If you look good, you'll feel good.. trust me ;)

Casual Wear


V-Day Outfit Ideas: Casual

These outfits are perfect for those who might not be going anywhere, but just don't want to stay in their pajamas all day long either. With a few staple pieces, you can put together a cute outfit without even having to try so hard. A blazer is a very easy way to dress up any regular top and is also very comfortable. Pair one of your oversized tops with your favorite jeans and there you go, a very comfy and effortless look! Last but not least, don't forget to accessorize. Accessories add that extra umph to any plain outfit.

Going Out


V-Day Outfit Ideas: Going Out


 Were you invited to your best friend's annual Valentine's Day party? Is your Valentine taking you out for a dinner and a movie? Do you just feel like wearing a dress? If you answered yes, then you might want to try some of the looks pictured above. The beauty of dresses is that they come in all cuts and styles. From maxi dresses to cocktail dresses, there are so many to choose from! Looking for a dress? I created a list of my favorite stores here, where I'm almost 100% sure you'd find something you like!

Nice Weather


V-Day Outfit Ideas: Warm Weather


If you're lucky enough to live in a warm environment, I hate you. Haha, just kidding! Living in New York I can't exactly wear what I want because it's snowing almost every other day.. Summer please hurry up! Anywho, if you're having a warm Winter, then these looks above are definitely worth trying. They're pretty versatile so you can wear them out anywhere. I tried to include the traditional Valentine's Day color scheme (reds, pinks, white/black) to really get you in the spirit. I paired almost every outfit with heels, but you could definitely make the look your own and wear flats instead. Go with whatever makes you feel most comfortable! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About us

I am a 18 year old fashion student from NYC. Lover of all things fashion and beauty related. The main reason why I started this blog was to share my creativity and ideas with those who have similar interests. Thank you for reading xo

Contact us

Twitter: @ohsnapitzlizzie Instagram: @ohsnapitzlizzie